As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for June 21st-26th. The show will welcome actors and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects. Plus the Summer Concert Series continues with two special performances.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, musicians and authors.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of June 21-26:
- Monday, June 21
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Alaska
- Desiree Hartsock (The Road to Roses)
- Jim Gaffigan (Luca)
- GMA Summer Concert Series: Performance by Chlöe of Chloe x Halle
- Tuesday, June 22
- Jessamyn Stanley (Yoke: My Yoga of Self-Acceptance)
- Ronan Farrow (War on Peace)
- Taylor Hickson, Jessica Sutton and Ashley Nicole Williams (Motherland: Fort Salem)
- Wednesday, June 23
- Thursday, June 24
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Montana
- Taylour Paige and Riley Keough (Zola)
- GMA Summer Concert Series: Performance by DJ D-Nice and Kiana Ledé
- Friday, June 25
- Tony Hale (The Mysterious Benedict Society)
- Saturday, June 26
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.