GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of June 28nd-July 2nd. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features musicians, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of June 28-July 2:
- Monday, June 28
- Representative John Katko (R-NY)
- Chef Kwame Onwuachi (Top Chef)
- Ben Feldman (Monsters at Work)
- Tuesday, June 29
- UNICEF USA President Michael Nyenhuis
- Cameron Hamilton and Lauren Speed (Leap of Faith; Love is Blind)
- James Brolin (Sweet Tooth)
- Wednesday, June 30
- Daryl Turner (The Portland Police Association Executive Director)
- Todd Dulaney (Anthems & Glory)
- Thursday, July 1
- Questlove (Summer of Soul)
- Lance Bass (Unicorn Hunters)
- Friday, July 2
- Pastor Jesse Bradley
- Chef Ming Tsai (Simply Ming)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.