Disney Parks Blog has released a new dining locations update for the Disneyland Resort, with Character Dining experiences returning soon to Disneyland Park and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and the reopening of Carthay Circle Restaurant.
- Disney Parks Blog has released the latest dining update with more locations opening soon at the Disneyland Resort, including two spots for breakfast character dining.
- Minnie and Friends Breakfast at Plaza Inn will begin on Thursday, August 12, and Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast at Storytellers Café will begin on Thursday, July 22.
- Carthay Circle Restaurant will reopen on July 22 and The Golden Horseshoe will reopen on July 29 with food and beverages only.
- You can check out the list below along with booking availability dates.
Dining Locations Reopening List:
Disney California Adventure Park
- Carthay Circle Restaurant (upstairs opening July 22; bookings available July 20)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Storytellers Café – Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast (Daily breakfast; Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Brunch from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm; opening July 22; bookings available July 20)