- Short Circuit, the collection of animated shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios, is returning for a season 2, and ET has shared an exclusive first look at the short films coming to Disney+ on August 4, 2021.
- Alex had the chance to visit Walt Disney Animation Studios before the premiere of season 1 you can check out to get ready for the upcoming season.
- Season 2 features shorts directed by Kim Hazel (Big Hero 6, Zootopia), Jacob Frey (Zootopia, Moana), Ryan Green (Ralph Breaks the Internet, Raya and the Last Dragon), and more.
- You can check out the shorts and a description for each below.
- Directed by Kim Hazel (Big Hero 6, Zootopia, Ralph Breaks the Internet)
- “Battling evil is all in a day's work for Dinosaur Barbarian, but what about taking out the trash? Sometimes even a superhero needs to clean up his act.”
- Directed by Jacob Frey (Zootopia, Moana, Ralph Breaks the Internet)
- “A story about growing up and the meaning of home in which a young adult repeatedly visits his hometown, but with every new arrival he starts to face the inevitable: change.”
- Directed by Ryan Green (Ralph Breaks the Internet, Frozen II, Raya and the Last Dragon)
- “A law-abiding citizen must find his inner strength to cross the street at a light that won't change.”
Songs to Sing in the Dark
- Directed by Riannon Delanoy (Big Hero 6, Zootopia, Moana, Ralph Breaks the Internet)
- “Two creatures living in the depths of a dark cave engage in a battle of acoustic one-upmanship. As things escalate, they come to realize that they are stronger together.”
No. 2 to Kettering
- Directed by Liza Rhea (Ralph Breaks The Internet, Frozen II, Raya and the Last Dragon, Encanto)
- “On a dreary, ordinary morning, a girl learns how the power of laughter can lift even the most sullen among her fellow bus riders along their journey to Kettering.”