runDisney has shared a look at the individual event themes for the 2022 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend taking place in February at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- runDisney has shared a look at the themes for the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend taking place from February 24-27, 2022.
- Registration for the races will open soon with general registration on August 24, 2021 at 10:00 am ET, but Club runDisney Gold and Platinum Members can register a week early on August 17, 2021 at 10:00 am ET.
- Those unable to join in person can register for the virtual races which open up on August 27, 2021 at 10:00 am ET.
- More information and registration links can be found at runDisney.com.
Individual Race Themes:
- Disney Princess 5K – Cinderella
- Disney Princess 10K – Tiana
- Disney Princess Half Marathon – Mulan
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge – Moana
Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Registration Dates/Times:
- Club runDisney Gold & Platinum Registration Opens August 17, 2021 at 10 AM EST.
- General Registration for In-Person Races Opens August 24, 2021 at 10 AM EST.
- General Registration for Virtual Races Opens August 27, 2021 at 10 AM EST.