Soul will be presented for a limited time, complete with new Pixar Sparkshorts ahead of it, at the iconic El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California.
- The Legendary El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California is inviting guests to come see Pixar Animation Studios’ Soul on the big screen!
- This time, Soul will be fronted by two new Pixar Sparkshorts, Twenty Something and Nona which will be shown ahead of the film, which will run at the theater from August 27th – September 1st.
- All tickets for Disney and Pixar's Soul at El Capitan Theatre include 64 oz popcorn!
- What is it that makes you…YOU? Soul introduces Joe Gardner (voice of Jamie Foxx) – a middle-school band teacher who has a passion for jazz. But one small misstep takes him from the streets of New York City to The Great Before – a fantastical place where new souls get their personalities, quirks and interests before they go to Earth.
- In Twenty Something, we learn that adulting can be hard. Some days you’re nailing it, while other days, you’re just a stack of kids hiding in a trench coat hoping no one notices. Gia finds herself in this exact scenario the night of her 21st birthday. This is a story about the insecurities of adulting and how we’re all just faking it till we make it. Erik Langley produces the short.
- Pixar Animation Studios introduces Nona, a grandmother who plans to spend her day off by shutting out the world to watch her favorite TV show, “E.W.W. Smashdown Wrestling.” However, when her 5-year-old granddaughter Renee is unexpectedly dropped off, Nona is caught between her two favorite things. Renee wants to play while the normally-doting Nona wrestles with wanting to watch the Smashdown, leading to a decisive showdown between the two, and a loving compromise.
- You can get tickets now for the special screenings at the official El Capitan Theatre website!