- In order to experience Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure when it opens at EPCOT, guests will be required to join the virtual queue, as we learned last week.
- Guests will have the opportunity to join the virtual queue via the My Disney Experience app and check for an available boarding group starting at 7:00 AM on the day of their park reservation.
- This can be done before guests enter the park.
- Guests who are unable to join the virtual queue at 7 AM will have a second opportunity at 1:00 PM that day after they have entered the park.
- In other words, the system will work in the same way it is currently working for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Guests will still only be able to enter the virtual queue once per day and will of course be required to have a valid ticket or pass and theme park reservation linked to their account in the app.
- Set to open on October 1st, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is going to be located in the France Pavilion at EPCOT. The attraction will not feature a height requirement, and guests of all ages are welcome to enjoy. Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is based on the hit 2007 Pixar Animation Studios film Ratatouille and is a clone of an existing attraction called Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy in Walt Disney Studios Park at Disneyland Paris. The experience will be part of a newly expanded France pavilion inside EPCOT that will also feature a new dining location called La Crêperie de Paris that will offer both table service and quick-service options.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning