GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of August 30th-September 3rd. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of August 30th-September 3rd:
- Monday, August 30
- Dr. Ernest Grant (The American Nurses Association)
- Rachel DeAlto (Relationship Expert and Author)
- Maya Feller (Registered Dietitian Nutritionist)
- Performance by Shaggy and Niko Moon
- Tuesday, August 31
- Phil Murphy (Governor of New Jersey)
- Michael Ian Black (I’m Sorry)
- Melissa Wood-Tepperberg (Wellness Coach)
- Awkwafina (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings)
- Wednesday, September 1
- Shirley Weber (California Secretary of State)
- Amna Nawaz, Nihad Awad and Ibtihaj Muhammad (Panel Discussion on Islamophobia)
- Performance by Bastille
- Thursday, September 2
- Dr. Courtney Campbell (Veterinary surgeon)
- Marian Parsons (DIY Home Office Refresh)
- Friday, September 3
- Leslie Sarasin (President and CEO of The Food Industry Association)
- Terri Cole (Boundary Boss: The Essential Guide to Talk True, Be Seen, and (Finally) Live Free)
- Rabbi Rachel Ain
- Simu Liu (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.