Darren Criss, star of the second season of FX’s American Crime Story, has taken to Twitter and revealed that he will be a part of the fun new special coming to Disney+ including some of our favorite fuzzy and furry friends, Muppets Haunted Mansion.
- American Crime Story and Glee star Darren Criss has taken to Twitter to reveal that he will soon be seen in the much-anticipated new special coming directly to Disney+ this fall, Muppets Haunted Mansion (cue lightning strike).
- Based on the image and the tweet, Criss will be portraying the iconic caretaker of the Haunted Mansion who we first see in the legendary Disney Parks attraction as we enter the graveyard.
- In the tweet, Criss says “Take care foolish mortals cuz I’m care-takin’ with @TheMuppets for their Halloween special, The Muppets Haunted Mansion coming soon to @disneyplus. Check this grim grinning bro out to socialize…”
- Even Miss Piggy replied to Criss’ tweet, implying that he also performs a “sensational” song in the special, saying “Moi is always thrilled to socialize with vous! Thanks for helping to class up #MuppetsHauntedMansion with your sensational song. But please note that moi is neither foolish nor mortal. My talent will live on forever.”
- The original announcement for Muppets Haunted Mansion came with a fun Muppet-Disney Parks mash-up where fans can explore and learn about various creepy attractions around the world in a “choose your own adventure”-style video series hosted by Uncle Deadly.
- Starting with the intro video below, viewers can then select which attraction they’d like to take a closer look at: the Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort, Mystic Manor at Hong Kong Disney Resort, or Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris.
- In each case, fans will learn more about the story, effects, and other magic featured in these iconic rides.