The Walt Disney Company has launched a new digital destination — Reimagine Tomorrow, to amplify underrepresented voices and untold stories.
- The Walt Disney Company has launched Reimagine Tomorrow, a new digital destination for underrepresented voices and untold stories.
- The new destination includes a look into the company's efforts for representation across the workplace, new content, and actions taking place across various communities.
- The website has numerous stories to explore including those from Chief Creative Officer Jennifer Lee, and director Carlos López Estrada.
- The company is working with employees and leaders to identify new content and stories to share as it continues to evolve.
What They’re Saying:
- Latondra Newton, SVP and Chief Diversity Officer for The Walt Disney Company: “We are excited to introduce Reimagine Tomorrow, an effort that embodies Disney’s long-standing commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion efforts and shines a light on the scope of our aspirations. The Reimagine Tomorrow digital destination, which is accessible to our own employees, community partners and fans, will evolve as we advance our efforts. Our intention is to make sure every person sees themselves or their life experiences represented in a meaningful way.”