As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for September 13th-18th. The show will welcome actors and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects. Plus the Summer Concert Series continues with a performance by Lorde.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, musicians and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of September 13th-18th:
- Monday, September 13
- Anna Wintour (Vogue editor-in-chief)
- Gabrielle Union (You Got Anything Stronger?)
- Sergio Hudson (New York Fashion Week designer)
- Tarana Burke (Unbound: My Story of Liberation and the Birth of the Me Too Movement)
- Evan Osnos (Wildland)
- Tuesday, September 14
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: New York
- Simone Biles
- Joe Zee and Chioma Nnadi (Met Gala Red Carpet recap)
- Justice Stephen Breyer (The Authority of the Court and the Peril of Politics)
- Performance by the cast of The Lion King
- Wednesday, September 15
- Reese Witherspoon (The Morning Show)
- Diane Lane (Y: The Last Man)
- Thursday, September 16
- Brooke Shields
- Jennifer Aniston (The Morning Show)
- Calvin Kasulke (Several People Are Typing)
- Performance by Melissa Etheridge
- Friday, September 17
- B.J. Novak (The Premise)
- ESPN College GameDay preview
- Performance by the cast of Hadestown
- Saturday, September 18
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.