Halloween Time has arrived at the Disneyland Resort and that includes the Downtown District, where a new Pumpkin scavenger hunt and some halloween scare-olers can be found!
- Guests can partake in a new pumpkin hunt in the Downtown Disney District! First, they must purchase a game board and stickers at select Disney merchandise locations, including World of Disney, and search for 13 different hidden pumpkins throughout the district, each inspired by a different Disney character. Then, place the corresponding stickers on their game board! Whether players choose to hunt for pumpkins or not, they can return their game board to a redemption location at World of Disney or Disney’s Pin Trader for a chilling surprise.
- Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit is subject to cancellation or change without notice including—without limitation—dates, surprises and prices. Game boards available while supplies last and there is a limit of 5 game board purchases per Guest. One surprise per game board. The game board is valid for redemption through November 7, 2021 or while surprise supplies last.
- Along with Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit, the Horticulture and Resort Enhancement teams have been filling the planters with more than 1,100 whimsically painted pumpkins, 2,000 real pumpkins and 300 gourds!
- Pumpkin-spiced sweets, savory dishes and spooky cocktails can be found throughout Downtown Disney District. Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes, Ballast Point Brewing Co., Uva Bar & Café, Marceline’s Confectionery, Kayla’s Cake, Sprinkles, Jamba and Salt & Straw are just a few of the many restaurants and snack stops to order seasonal menu items.
- Special spooky home décor and apparel can be found during a visit to the World of Disney, Disney Home and The Disney Dress Shop. At Curl Surf, beachwear turns cozy with autumn outfits for a trip to a pumpkin patch or taking a fun hayride in the country!
- Pandora’s double-dangle charm featuring Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas is available, hand finished in sterling silver, featuring a full moon and night sky made with hand-applied transparent enamel. Always in season is The LEGO Store, where this fall they are featuring a Halloween owl, a spider and haunted house pack, and thousands of other components to create your next masterpiece!
- As six of the 999 Happy Haunts, The SCAREolers will delight you with frightfully fun a cappella music. This ghostly glee club sings your favorite Halloween songs from “I Put a Spell On You” to tributes to your favorite Disney Villains! Guests can see them perform Friday through Sunday evenings through October 31, 2021, before they return to their crypt!
- Over at the Downtown Disney District courtyard, guests can check out the banners and movie posters celebrating Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween! Starting October 1st on Freeform, you can enjoy an entire month of Halloween-themed programming filled with spooky movie favorites.
- This Saturday only, September 18, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., ABC's The Wonder Years is helping guests get a head start on trick or treating (emphasis on treating!). Downtown Disney District visitors can revisit their youth with a retro ice cream truck experience! A themed truck will be parked in the district and serving up the best nostalgic treats including ice cream cones and other frozen goodies (while supplies last). Stop by to get your fix, and don’t forget to catch the series premiere of the new original coming-of-age comedy The Wonder Years at 8:30/7:30c, Wednesday, September 22, on ABC and stream on Hulu.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning