Disney has shared a new behind-the-scenes video on the making of “Harmonious,” which will begin at EPCOT starting October 1, 2021.
- Back in August, Disney shared a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the soundtrack to “Harmonious.”
- Today, Disney Parks Blog has shared a look at how the music brings life to the spectacular and a sneak peek at some of the show scenes, as work continues leading up to its October 1 premiere.
- “Harmonious” will be one of the largest shows of its kind ever created by Disney when it debuts on October 1 in celebration of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, with a soundtrack produced through more than 100 separate recording sessions in nine different countries and five states.
- Around 240 musicians, artists, composers, arrangers, cultural consultants, and vocalists contributed to the show.
- In the video, you can check out some footage from late night rehearsals including some of the show scenes with the music soundtrack.
You can catch “Harmonious” when it debuts on October 1, 2021 as part of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration.