The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco is getting in on the spooky Muppets Haunted Mansion fun by hosting an in-person event featuring Muppet performers Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta.
The Walt Disney Family Museum has tweeted that a second program featuring Muppet performers Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta will be added, allowing for more visitors with tickets available now!
- In celebration of the premiere of Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+, the Walt Disney Family Museum is inviting guests to join Muppet Performers Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta – the hands and voices behind The Great Gonzo and Pepe the King Prawn – as they share insight into their experiences working with Jim Henson and the Muppets.
- The duo is also slated to discuss their favorite behind-the-scenes moments from this spooky new special, and introduce special surprise guests to share their own favorite Muppet stories.
- This session is an In-Person Event, taking place on Saturday, Oct. 9 at 11am in the Theater.
- Admission is $25 for members, $15 for student and youth members, $40 for non-members and $30 for student and youth non-members.
- A Virtual Replay of the event will take place on Saturday, Oct. 16 at 10am PT – Sunday, Oct 17 at midnight PT. Admission to this event is $5 for members and $8 for non-members.
- Tickets for Muppets Haunted Mansion with Muppet Performers Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta will be available as follows:
- Tickets available online beginning Thursday, September 16 at noon
- Tickets for the In-Person Event will be taken off sale on Friday, October 8 at 5pm
- Tickets for the Virtual Replay will be taken off sale on Friday, October 15 at 5pm
- Please note: To ensure a safe and comfortable visiting experience for all, this event will be hosted at a reduced capacity to allow for appropriate social distance between parties. In an abundance of caution, and in line with the current San Francisco Department of Public Health recommendations, all ticket holders will be asked for proof of vaccination and photo ID—photos of vaccine cards or Digital Vaccine QR codes are acceptable. A negative COVID-19 test will no longer be accepted. Those ineligible to receive vaccines are unable to attend in-person events at this time. We encourage those unable to attend in-person to purchase tickets to our virtual replay. All guests are required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth for the duration of the event. For more information on the vaccination mandate and COVID-19 safety, please visit http://www.sfdph.org/dph/alerts/coronavirus-faq.asp.