Available now, What If…Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark? (Episode 6) features score by Emmy-winning composer Laura Karpman. The score was produced by Karpman and Nora Kroll-Rosenbaum and album producers are Brad Winderbaum, Bryan Andrews and Dave Jordan.
- You can find the What If…Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark? soundtrack here.
- Karpman creates powerful, imaginative scores that push the boundaries of storytelling.
- Her award-winning music, spanning film, television, theater, interactive media and live performance, reflects an audaciously creative, prodigious, fresh spirit.
- Karpman collaborates with the most creative filmmakers of our time, including Misha Green, Steven Spielberg, Alex Gibney, Kasi Lemmons, Rory Kennedy, Sam Pollard, Laura Nix plus Eleanor, Francis Ford and Sophia Coppola.
- The five-time Emmy winner’s scores span the HBO hit series Lovecraft Country, 2020 Oscar-nominated Walk Run Cha-Cha, and the Discovery Channel docuseries Why We Hate, for which she recently won an Emmy Award.
- Release dates for the remaining soundtracks are as follows:
- September 24: Episode 7
- October 1: Episode 8
- October 8: Episode 9
About Marvel’s What If…?:
- What If…? flips the script on the MCU, reimagining famous events from the films in unexpected ways. Marvel Studios’ first animated series focuses on different heroes from the MCU, featuring a voice cast that includes a host of stars who reprise their roles.
- Directed by Bryan Andrews with AC Bradley as head writer, What If…? launched exclusively on Disney+ on August 11, 2021.