The Walt Disney Company and Salzburg Global Seminar have launched “Public Policy New Voices Europe” to empower and support a new generation of diverse leaders in public policy across Europe.
- “Public Policy New Voices Europe” has been launched by The Walt Disney Company and Salzburg Global Seminar to help support and empower the next generation of diverse leaders in public policy across Europe.
- The year-long Fellowship will allow participants to engage in peer learning, mentorship, networking, internship opportunities, and more.
- 25-30 students, graduates, and early-career professionals based in Europe will join the Fellowship for the 2021/2022 season with applications now being accepted until September 30.
“Public Policy New Voices Europe” Schedule
- In November, successful applicants will participate in two online sessions to co-design the Fellowship goals and to better know one another.
- In December, Fellows will be matched with experienced professionals from the broader Salzburg Global Fellowship for mentoring.
- From February through September 2022, Fellows will meet once a month online to exchange ideas and discuss how to apply knowledge shared. Topics explored will be how to influence public policy and institutional change, develop and gain traction for new ideas, and align local and national priorities with global movements.
- In October 2022, Fellows will meet in person at Schloss Leopoldskron, home of Salzburg Global Seminar, and identify potential solutions to community challenges they presented in their initial applications.