- Guests going to the Walt Disney World Resort will be able to celebrate the release of Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+ with a variety of experiences including food offerings, a special pre-show at Muppet*Vision 3D, and a Disney PhotoPass Magic Shot.
- For those not coming to the parks, Disney Music Group will be featuring songs from Muppets Haunted Mansion on the Halloween playlist starting October 8.
Muppets Haunted Mansion At Walt Disney World Resort:
- Currently available, Guests can grab one of four eclairs at PizzeRizzo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The eclairs feature artwork inspired by the Muppets stretching portraits featured in the special.
- On October 1, Guests can see exclusive content from Muppets Haunted Mansion in the pre-show for Muppet*Vision 3D.
- Starting October 8 at Magic Kingdom Park, Disney PhotoPass will be offering a special Magic Shot in front of the Haunted Mansion featuring Madame Pigota.
About Muppets Haunted Mansion:
- “The Great Gonzo – world famous daredevil artiste, has done it all, seen it all, and survived it all. But on Halloween night, the fearless Gonzo takes on the greatest challenge of his life by spending one very daring night in the most grim grinning place on Earth …The Haunted Mansion. Inspired by all four of the iconic Disney Haunted Mansion attractions located across the globe at various Disney Parks, the "Muppets Haunted Mansion" includes many hidden easter eggs for Disney fans and "Muppet-ized" sets and props that help immerse viewers in the storytelling experience.”
Muppets Haunted Mansion premieres on October 8, 2021, on Disney+.