GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of October 4th-8th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of October 27th-8th:
- Monday, October 4
- Mark Cuban (Shark Tank)
- Nelly (BET Hip Hop Awards)
- Tuesday, October 5 – Guest Co-Host Phoebe Robinson
- Onyema Ogbuagu (Yale School of Medicine Infectious Disease Specialist)
- Andrew Yang (Forward: Notes on the Future of Our Democracy)
- George Wallace (Bulltwit…and Whatnot)
- Wednesday, October 6
- Representative Tom Reed (R-NY)
- Performance by TWICE
- Thursday, October 7
- Representative Raul Ruiz (D- CA)
- Schele Williams (Aida)
- Wayne Brady and Chris Sullivan (Freestyle Love Supreme)
- Friday, October 8
- Marielena Hincapié (Executive Director of the National Immigration Law Center)
- Donald Lawrence (Goshen)
- Ned and Ariel Fulmer (Date Night Cookbook)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.