Central Florida’s Gatorland is inviting guests to celebrate the season of spooks as Gators, Ghosts and Goblins returns on weekends this October. The frightening fun kicks off on October 9th and tickets are available now online and at Gatorland.
- Halloween entertainment is back at Gatorland as the popular tourist attraction presents Gators, Ghosts and Goblins throughout the month of October.
- For the third year in a row, the “Alligator Capital of the World” is bringing guests hours of “family fun and fright done right.”
- Gators, Ghosts and Goblins is an all-ages, daytime, family-friendly event taking place on weekends from October 9 through 31, 2021. Admission tickets available on the Gatorland website or at Gatorland admissions. For more information, guests can call (407) 855-5496 or visit Gatorland.com.
- Guests are welcome to wear costumes (just nothing scary or gory please, since Bubba and Skunk Ape are easily scared).
Gators, Ghosts and Goblins
- Have fun in the swampland as you encounter incredible creatures of both the supernatural and animal varieties!
- The Crocs and Cryptids Zone – Search for Cryptids in where you might find Gatorland’s very own Skunk Ape while you search for hidden cryptozoological beasts.
- Frank & Stein’s Ooky Kooky Octoberfest – Enjoy live music from “Polkageist,” Gatorland’s own undead polka band, as well as German beer and food for purchase.
- Swamp Ghost’s Monster Museum – Dare to enter Swamp Ghost’s lair and learn the origins of the world’s most infamous monsters… and maybe come face to face with a ghoul or two.
- Throughout their visit, guests can explore multiple themed haunt zones, interactive characters, and animal meet-and-greets, games, candy giveaways and much more!
- Plus the popular Children’s Halloween Costume Parade is back with treat bags for all the kids who participate (included with park admission).
What They’re Saying:
- Mark McHugh, President and CEO of Gatorland: “We are beyond excited to bring back Gators, Ghosts and Goblins for the third year in a row. We just love Halloween and all the fun, spooky and kooky stuff that goes along with it. Can’t you tell?”