EPCOT Guests can head to the popular La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion in World Showcase for a new experience that takes them through a selection of rare and unique spirits.
- Guests to EPCOT can head over to the fan-favorite lounge, La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion in World Showcase for a new experience that will showcase some of the finest, rarest, and most unique agave spirits.
- The “La Cava Experience” takes guests on a liquid journey to the region of Mexico where tequila was born. This experience—rich in culture and tradition—is a showcase for some of the finest tequila in the world.
- A certified Tequila Ambassador guides guests through a selection of rare and unique agave spirits. Each spirit is paired with a flavor meant to enhance its essence. Some tequilas are exclusive to the La Cava Experience and are not available anywhere else in the world. The experience is perfect for those who are looking to enhance and broaden their agave spirits knowledge.
- In order to participate in this experience, EPCOT park admission and theme park reservations are required and guests must be 21 years of age or older to participate in this experience.
- Same-day reservations are not available online but guests can check for same-day availability at the La Cava del Tequila host stand. Advanced reservations can be made for a party of up to 6 people online through the Walt Disney World website, but if your party is larger than 6 people, groups of up to 14 people can be accommodated by emailing the La Cava del Tequila team at [email protected]
- The tasting takes place at a high-top table. If a member of your party requires a lower table or other special mobility accommodations, please contact the La Cava del Tequila team at [email protected]
- It should also be noted that this experience does not accept any dining plan entitlements, kosher meals are not available at this location, and Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Disney Parks fans have fallen in love with La Cava del Tequila, where they can imbibe “the essence of Mexico” with over 200 tequilas, top-shelf cocktails, Mexican beer and wine. Tequila flights are popular with guests, as well as the wild passion fruit margarita. Light snacks such as guacamole and queso with corn chips are served at the fan-favorite location.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning