- Twitter user The Coaster Crew captured an image of what seems to be TRON Lightcycle Run ride vehicles heading to the Magic Kingdom.
— The Coaster Crew (@Coastercrew) October 13, 2021
- TRON Lightcycle Run, based on the cult classic TRON and more recent TRON: Legacy, is a copy of the same attraction that opened with Shanghai Disneyland in 2016.
- Originally planned to open for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, the Magic Kingdom version was delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Its currently planned opening date is unknown.
More Walt Disney World News:
- We were at Disney’s Animal Kingdom yesterday, to check in on the ongoing demolition of Primeval Whirl in Dinoland U.S.A.
- Kora Tinga Tinga, a traveling minstrel, has returned to Harambe Village. Playing the kora, a hand-crafted African harp, this is one of the first pieces of live entertainment to return to Disney’s Animal Kingdom post shut down.
- With the announcement that Disney Genie will launch at Walt Disney World on October 19th, the resort also revealed the complete list of attractions that will be available for bookings on Genie+ and as Individual Lightning Lane selections.