This week Tamron Hall welcomes a number of special guests including actors and reality stars. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors, musicians and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of October 18th-22nd:
- Monday, October 18
- Tuesday, October 19
- Issa Rae (Insecure)
- Yvonne Orji and Kendrick Sampson (Insecure)
- Tam Fam Deals supporting breast cancer awareness month
- Wednesday, October 20
- Performance by H.E.R. with R&B stars Tone Stith and Maeta
- Debra Messing (How self-care can change the world)
- Thursday, October 21
- Incredible stories behind life-changing apps
- Tam Fam Deals
- Friday, October 22 – “Let’s Get Lit” – Tamron Talks with Authors
- Chris Colfer (A Tale of Magic…)
- Jimmie Allen (My Voice is a Trumpet; Dancing with the Stars)
- Quinta Brunson (She Memes Well: Essays)
- David Archuleta (My Little Prayer)
- Tamron discusses her debut novel, As the Wicked Watch
Tamron Hall is produced by ABC News and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution. The show is executive produced by Tamron Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.