Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of February 7th. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts. Plus, Live kicks off “Game Day Grub Week,” a series dedicated to some seriously tasty recipes for game day festivities!
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of February 4th-11th:
- Monday, February 7
- Laverne Cox (Inventing Anna)
- “Game Day Grub Week:” Chef Dale Talde
- Tuesday, February 8
- Wendi Mclendon-Covey (The Goldbergs)
- “Game Day Grub Week:” Chef Eric Adjepong
- Wednesday, February 9
- Daveed Diggs (Snowpiercer)
- “Game Day Grub Week:” Chef Adrienne Cheatham
- Thursday, February 10
- Dennis Haysbert (No Exit)
- “Game Day Grub Week:” Chef Kelsey Barnard Clark
- Friday, February 11
- Dr. Sandra Lee (Dr. Pimple Popper)
- Maddy Brum (Cheer)
- “Game Day Grub Week:” Chef Joshua Weissman
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.