- Guests can get a taste of the Panda Hustle at EPCOT’s Canada Pavilion with the Turning Red themed Pand-Ade, available at the cart on the World Showcase promenade.
- The film takes place in Toronto so it’s only fitting that this beverage can be found just outside the theater of the Canada: Far & Wide attraction.
- The beverage is actually a coconut-pomegranate lemonade with pomegranate boba pearls and comes in a souvenir cup, currently selling for $6.50.
- The fun beverage has been available in the Canada pavilion since shortly before the film debuted on Disney+ on March 11th, and our own Jeremiah Good had this to say once he was able to get his hands on the drink: “[Pand-Ade has a] very strong coconut taste which overpowers the pomegranate flavor but excellent boba balls sadly under too much ice, but really it's all about the super cute cup.”
- At this time, we do not know how long the drink will be available at EPCOT, or if there are any plans to move it to other in-park locations.
- Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red introduces Mei Lee (voice of Rosalie Chiang), a confident, dorky 13-year-old torn between staying her mother’s dutiful daughter and the chaos of adolescence. Her protective, if not slightly overbearing mother, Ming (voice of Sandra Oh), is never far from her daughter—an unfortunate reality for the teenager. And as if changes to her interests, relationships and body weren’t enough, whenever she gets too excited (which is practically ALWAYS), she “poofs” into a giant red panda!
- Directed by Academy Award winner Domee Shi (Bao) and produced by Lindsey Collins, Turning Red is now available to stream on Disney+.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning