Live music is back at SeaWorld San Diego during Viva La Música, starting this Saturday and continuing on weekends from May 7th through May 22nd.
- If you are planning on being in San Diego, you won't want to miss Viva La Música at SeaWorld San Diego on weekends starting May 7th through May 22nd.
- There will be a lineup of incredible performers by musical tribute bands and musical acts playing throughout the day.
- There will also be new festival menu items.
- The best part is that all shows are included with the price of admission to the park.
- May 7: Anything for Salinas Band – One of the most loved and talented Selena Quintanilla tribute artists today dedicated to the late queen of Tex-Mex and gives audiences the opportunity to relive all the music and magic of Selena!
- May 8: Poncho Sanchez – A Grammy award winner and Latin Jazz icon lights up the stage with rich music that embraces a combination of straight-ahead jazz, gritty soul, and infectious melodies and rhythms from a variety of Latin American and South American sources.
- May 14: the Mariachi Divas – Enjoy a spirited mix of melodies, ranging from American pop music to Mexican folk songs and traditional tunes—all sung by the all-female Mariachis Divas, a groundbreaking, two-time Grammy Award-winning musical group.
- May 15: The Outlaw Mariachi – Move your body to the traditional mariachi sounds and high-powered American and Latin rock energy of The Outlaw Mariachi. Get ready for classic rock hits, romantic ballads, comedic surprises, and much more as this all-star group brings the audience out of their seats!
- May 21: MALO – Enjoy the unique musical style developed during the Latin Rock explosion of the early 1970sand hearing the Top 20 hit “Suavecito” and other great songs by this “bad” band!
- May 22: Corazón De Maná– The ultímate tribute to Maná covered by five “manáticos” as they deliver a live experience that’s practically like seeing and hearing all the greatest hits!
- Not only will there be amazing live music, but there will be a variety of dining locations where guests can try latin-inspired drinks and dishes.
- Antojitos offers tasty and refreshing ALL-NEW Latin-style snacks including Tostilocos, Esquites, Vaso de Fruta and Chamango, all combining Mexican spices with fresh fruit or veggies.
- Tacos at Baja Grill is serving freshly made-to-order tacos including chicken tinga tacos, carnitas tacos, and a vegetarian option of pulled jackfruit plant-based tacos. A perfect finish to tacos is a slice of churro cheesecake, complete with whipped cream and caramel.
- Nachos Y Burritos is grilling the finest of meat choices with carnitas or carne asada nachos or burrito options, all complete with the tastiest toppings. Cool down with the ALL-NEW Fresas Con Crema, a delicious blend of strawberries, vanilla and cream.