Among the many reveals made during Day 2 of Star Wars Celebration 2022 was news of a new series — Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures.
- A new series called Young Jedi Adventures was officially announced at Star Wars Celebration today.
- Set in the High Republic era, the show will be coming to Disney+ and Disney Junior in 2023.
- This will be the first full-length animated Star Wars series created for preschoolers and early grade schoolers.
- Young Jedi Adventures will follow Younglings as they are swept off into adventures, and start their journeys on the path to becoming Jedi Knights, learning valuable skills for our galaxy and the galaxy far, far away.
- According to the team behind the series, the series will also teach kids about compassion, self-discipline, teamwork, patience, and friendship.
- Plus, while not mentioned in the press release, it was revealed during the live stream that Yoda would be a part of the show.
- While no exact release date has been announced, keep an eye out for Young Jedi Adventures on Disney+ and Disney Junior in Spring 2023.
More from Star Wars Celebration 2022:
- Speaking of Disney+, a new special called Star Wars: Summer Vacation will be coming to the streaming service.
- At the opening panel, a new trailer for another Disney+ series Andor was unveiled.
- That panel also brought news that the third season of The Mandalorian will arrive in February 2023.
- We also got more details on the upcoming series Skeleton Crew, set to star Jude Law.
- Today, a number of new merchandise items were announced to be coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Lastly, be sure to check out photos and video from “The Mandalorian Experience” exhibit on display at the convention.