H2O Glow After Hours returned to Typhoon Lagoon tonight, and with the return came the latest in a long-line of souvenir sipper cups. This one however, is actually pretty cool. It’s a replica of Miss Tilly, the icon or “weenie” of Typhoon Lagoon.
- The Miss Tilly Sipper Cup can be found at multiple carts throughout Typhoon Lagoon, only during H20 Glow After Hours.
- Those cart locations are:
- Tropical Gusher at the Tropicalamity Cart
- Pina Colada or Strawberry Colada at Low Tide Lou’s
- Pina Colada and Tropical Storm at Leaning Palms
- Geyser Lemonade at Typhoon Tilly’s
- The sipper retails for $22.49 and is limited to 2 per guest.
More Walt Disney World News:
- D-Luxe Burger is showcasing a revamped menu, arriving just in time to celebrate National Hamburger Day at the popular Disney Springs dining location.
- Can you believe Pandora: The World of Avatar opened 5 years ago? May 27th, 2022 was the 5th anniversary of the newest land at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and a special line of merchandise was released to celebrate.
- One of the last remaining EPCOT music loops from 1982 is no longer playing, as the new general EPCOT loop has replaced the original area music for The Land.