Many Disney fans have been patiently waiting to find out when the opening date for Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! would be. Now, the Walt Disney World website has revealed that it will begin in just a couple of weeks.
- We finally have an opening date for Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!
- The show will begin on June 13th, 2022.
- There is no word yet if there will be soft openings or previews before that.
About Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! (According to the official website):
- Based on Disney and Pixar’s film Finding Nemo, this exciting stage show invites you to discover the familiar tale of Nemo and friends from a whole new point of view, as well as fan favorite songs such as In the Big Blue World and Go with the Flow.
- The adventure begins by catching up with the fish from Dr. P. Sherman’s office in Finding Nemo who made their way across the ocean to the Marine Life Institute.
- With live performers, animated backdrops and a theater decked out with innovative lighting, sound and special effects to create Nemo’s undersea environment, this newly updated show takes you back to the extraordinary underwater world—all over again!