At long last, the first Avatar sequel—Avatar: The Way of Water— will make its theatrical debut this December! While fans wait for its arrival, they can start their merchandise collections with a series of new action figures from McFarlane Toys.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The world of Pandora awaits and this winter, audiences will once again get to experience the life of Na’vi with Avatar: The Way of Water.
- In anticipation of the upcoming film, McFarlane Toys has revealed several action figures and sets featuring characters and creatures like:
- Jake Sully
- AMP Suit
- And more
- There are several options for fans to collect such as individual 7-inch scale figures, sets with small figures measuring 1 1/4 inches and 2 1/2 inches, and Banshee models for play or display.
- The collectibles offer varying degrees of articulation that are perfect for a variety of posting and imaginative play scenarios.
- Avatar: The Way of Water figures are available for pre-order at Entertainment Earth. They are expected to ship in December 2022.
- Prices range from $9.99 (individual items) to $149.99 (case of figures). Links to some of our favorite items can be found below.
Free Shipping at Entertainment Earth
- Laughing Place is pleased to share a special Entertainment Earth affiliate link! Shop using our EE.toys/LPFAN link—or enter code LPFAN at checkout to save 10% on in-stock items and enjoy Free Standard Shipping on purchases of $39+
Creatures and Machines
About Avatar: The Way of Water:
- “Set more than a decade after the events of the first film, Avatar: The Way of Water begins to tell the story of the Sully family (Jake, Neytiri, and their kids), the trouble that follows them, the lengths they go to keep each other safe, the battles they fight to stay alive, and the tragedies they endure.”