Podcast #202: Cats
Date: February 21, 2014
- Download the MP3 or listen online
- Subscribe to the RSS feed: LaughingPlace.com/LP/XML/LPPodcast.xml
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
Cats: The LPP return this week with talk of Guardians of the Galaxy, Toy Fair and Blackfish. Plus Twitter questions and Getting to Know your LPPe Crew. Note: The beginning of the podcast sounds like we’re in a bathroom. We did correct that about 10 minutes in.Sponsors
As always, your LPP is sponsored by:
- HoJoAnaheim.com: Our favorite place to stay at the Disneyland resort. A very short walk (even closer than the Disneyland hotel). Family Suites. Awesome water play area (just ask Gideon). And exceptional service.
- MouseEarVacations.com: Our favorite Disney travel agency. Concierge service at no extra charge. Free dining at Disney World, new Adventures by Disney destinations, the Disney Fantasy – book now!
This panel for this week’s show is…
Doobie: The co-owner of LaughingPlace.com. Doobie has been a Disney fan since 1995 and has visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World literally thousands of times though he’s never worked there. His favorite attractions are the restaurants. Doobie is the father of a 5 year old little boy named Gideon and a sometimes annoying dog named Happy (you can hear him in this podcast)
Rebekah: The other co-owner of LaughingPlace.com and Doobie’s wife. She’s a life-long Disney fan who’s also visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World thousands of times. She’s a big fan of the 70s Disney, especially the 70s Mickey Mouse Club. She’s the sensible one in the crew (just checkout podcast #19 for proof). She also has a 5 year old little boy – the same one.
FanBoy: FanBoy knows his Disney from both the fan perspective and the business perspective. But he argues a lot.
Alex (Taking the day off): The newest member of the crew is a fan of all things Disney and is in the process of watching – and reviewing – every Disney film ever made, in order, at TheDisneyFilms.blogspot.com.
– Posted February 21, 2014