At WonderCon it was announced that Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return Friday, May 10 on ABC. Clark Gregg, who recently played a young Agent Coulson in Captain Marvel, is playing a new character named Sarge. Coulson is presumed to have died following last season’s finale.
They also debuted a new clip featuring Clark Gregg, who is also directing the season premiere.
Last season, the team leaped forward in time to a dystopian future they soon realized must be prevented. While facing multiple timelines and new enemies from faraway planets, they found family, friends, teammates and the courage to pull off their biggest challenge yet.
Their next challenge? Coming to grips with the knowledge that bending the laws of space and time may have saved the planet, but it couldn’t save Fitz or Coulson.
Cast of Season 6:
- Clark Gregg as Sarge
- Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May
- Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons
- Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz
- Henry Simmons as Director Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez
- Jeff Ward as Deke Shaw.