Natural-born survivor Dwayne Fields will star in a new National Geographic series as he fights for survival in The 7 Toughest Days on Earth.
- At the TCA Summer Press Tour, National Geographic Content president Courteney Monroe made several announcements, which included a new series, The 7 Toughest Days on Earth.
- The show stars Dwayne Fields, the first Black British citizen to conquer the magnetic north pole and a natural-born survivor.
- Growing up in a violent city, Dwayne escaped that life and traded it in for a different type of survival in the most challenging places in the world.
- The 7 Toughest Days on Earth follows Dwayne Fields as he fights to survive in extreme climates, dropped down for a week in each one.
- In addition to keeping himself alive, Dwayne Fields will also be responsible for the survival of the camera crew documenting each mission, leading them to an extraction point.
- Production begins this winter and is produced by Nutopia (One Strange Rock, Limitless with Chris Hemsworth).
- Executive producers are Jane Root, Sam Bagnall and Chris Kugelman.
- Bengt Anderson is vice president of production and Alan Eyres is senior vice president of production and development.
- After the National Geographic premiere, The 7 Toughest Days on Earth will be streaming on Disney+.
Alex joined the Laughing Place team in 2014 and has been a lifelong Disney fan. His main beats for LP are Disney-branded movies, TV shows, books, music and toys. He recently became a member of the Television Critics Association (TCA).