Mamie Coleman has been named Executive Vice President, Creative Music, for FOX Entertainment Music (FEM).
- Amy Carney, COO of FOX Entertainment, just announced the promotion of Mamie Coleman to the position of Executive Vice President, Creative Music, for FOX Entertainment Music (FEM).
- FEM was created in 2019 when FOX Entertainment split off into its own entity following the acquisition of 20th Century Fox by The Walt Disney Company.
- Since 2019, FEM has produced more than 200 original songs, which includes 15 theme songs for FOX-owned productions.
- FEM furthers FOX Entertainment’s commitment to increasing equality and inclusion by recruiting a diverse range of writers, producers, and performers.
- Mamie Coleman has years of experience in the field and previously held the position of VP of Music & Production at Fox Broadcasting Company.
- Under Coleman’s leadership, FEM will lead all music initiatives for projects from FOX Entertainment, Tubi, and Bento Box.
- Katy Gavillet was also promoted to the position of Vice President, Creative Music, for FEM.
What They’re Saying:
- Amy Carney, COO of FOX Entertainment: “Mamie’s creative-and business-driven approach turn opportunities into realized success for our music team, and her input and ideas have infused the new FEM brand with tremendous innovation. As we look to the future, we hope to continue growing our FOX-owned catalog, and this kind of work requires the imaginative thought process and bold entrepreneurial spirit that Mamie and her team possess in abundance.”