CBS just released a first look at the 41st season of Survivor, which premieres September 22nd.
- Survivor fans can take a first look at the 41st season of the Emmy Award-winning series, which strands 18 castaways on the islands of Fiji.
- CBS promises that this will be a “Faster, more intense season than ever before.”
- Contestants are competing for the chance to win $1 million by becoming the Sole Survivor.
- The show is hosted and executive produced by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst.
- Survivor returns Wednesday, September 22nd at 8/7c on CBS.
- Episodes will stream live and be available on-demand on Paramount+.
Survivor Season 41 Castaways:
- Brad Reese (50 – Shawnee, Wyo. – Rancher)
- Danny McCray (33 – Frisco, Texas – Ex-NFL player)
- David Voce (35 – Chicago, Ill. – Neurosurgeon)
- Deshawn Radden (26 – Miami, Fla. – Medical student)
- Eric Abraham (51 – San Antonio, Texas – Cyber security analyst)
- Erika Casupanan (32 – Toronto, Ont. – Communications manager)
- Evvie Jagoda (28 – Arlington, Mass. – PhD student)
- Genie Chen (46 – Portland, Ore. – Grocery clerk)
- Heather Aldret (52 – Charleston, S.C. – Stay-at-home mom)
- Jairus Robinson (20 – Oklahoma City, Okla. – College student)
- Liana Wallace (20 – Washington, D.C. – College student)
- Naseer Muttalif (37 – Morgan Hill, Calif. – Sales manager)
- Ricard Foyé (31 – Sedro-Woolley, Wash. – Flight attendant)
- Sara Wilson (24 – Boston, Mass. – Healthcare consultant)
- Shantel Smith (34 – Washington, D.C. – Pastor)
- Sydney Segal (26 – Brooklyn, N.Y. – Law student)
- Tiffany Seely (47 – Plainview, N.Y. – Teacher)
- Xander Hastings (21 – Chicago, Ill. – App developer)
Alex joined the Laughing Place team in 2014 and has been a lifelong Disney fan. His main beats for LP are Disney-branded movies, TV shows, books, music and toys. He recently became a member of the Television Critics Association (TCA).