USA Network just announced the first-ever live shoppable competition series America’s Big Deal from entrepreneur Joy Mangano, premiering October 14th
- Joy Mangano, the inventor of the Miracle Mop and Huggable Hangers, is looking for the next big thing with the new USA Network series America’s Big Deal.
- Hosted by Scott Evans from Access Hollywood, the show features a panel of retailers who can offer deals to contestants but only based on those with the most live sales during the show.
- The goal of America’s Big Deal is to lift up America’s greatest small businesses and inventors.
- The live on-air shopping experience will be managed through One Platform Commerce @ NBCU via ShoppableTV and NBCUniversal Checkout.
- Each entrepreneur will have three minutes to pitch their products, which will be available to viewers live during the show, setting it apart from other entrepreneurial pitch shows.
- ShoppableTV QR codes will appear on the screen during the show for viewers to support the products they want to see succeed.
- America’s Big Deal premieres Thursday, October 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on USA Network
- The series’ executive producers are DIGA Studios’ Tony DiSanto, Nick Rigg, Shawn Strickland and showrunner Alison Holloway. Joy Mangano also serves as executive producer.
Alex joined the Laughing Place team in 2014 and has been a lifelong Disney fan. His main beats for LP are Disney-branded movies, TV shows, books, music and toys. He recently became a member of the Television Critics Association (TCA).