UPDATE 5/14/18: We have just been informed by the organizers of the event, that it is invitation only.
The Walt Disney Family Museum is sharing a partner offer for fans of Disney and Pixar. A special preview screening of Pixar’s Incredibles 2 will be held on June 4th at the Pixar Animation studios. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Women in Animation organization.
- Pixar Animations Studios, in partnership with The Walt Disney Family Museum will be hosting an early viewing of Pixar’s Incredibles 2 on June 4th.
- The movie will be shown at the Pixar Animation Studios in Emeryvile, CA.
- All proceeds from the event will benefit the Women in Animation organization.
- The scheduled for the evening’s events is as follows:
- 5:00 pm – VIP Reception and Studios Tour
- 5:30 pm – Supers Reception, Art Gallery, Silent Auction
- 7:00 pm – Filmmaker Presentation
- 8:00 pm – Incredibles 2 screening
- Guests can purchase one of three levels of tickets for the screening:
screening · exclusive animation department tour · meet and greet with filmmakers · studio tour · reserved seating · reception · filmmaker talk · art gallery · signed poster by director Brad Bird and producer Nicole Grindle
Super VIPs Ticket Purchase – $350.00screening · VIP meet and greet with filmmakers · studio tour · reserved seating · reception · filmmaker talk · art gallery · souvenir poster
screening · reception · filmmaker talk · art gallery · souvenir poster
- Tickets can be purchased through the Women in Animation website.
- Space is limited and sales are final
More Disney news:
- Earlier this year, The Walt Disney Family Museum announced they will be hosting a Walt Disney’s Nine Old Men: Masters of Animation exhibit.
- In true Pixar fashion, a short film will debut in front of Incredibles 2. Bao is about an empty nester who gets a second chance at motherhood when a little steam dumpling comes to life. Bao marks the first female directed short film in Pixar’s history.
- Brad Bird, Nicole Grindle, Kureha Yokoo, and Ralph Eggleston discuss the process of making the film, including the good and bad of having their release date moved up.