- The fashion designer extraordinaire will appear at Magic Kingdom as part of the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo starting May 25th.
- Additionally, it’s been announced that Edna will also appear at Disney California Adventure as part of Pixar Fest and in celebration of Pixar Pier.
- Incredibles 2 hits theatres June 15th.
ICYMI — Pixar Everywhere
- As mentioned, Pixar Fest is currently in full swing at the Disneyland Resort. The celebration includes a new fireworks show, specialty food, and more.
- Next month, Pixar Pier will make its debut at Disney California Adventure, replacing Paradise Pier. This retheme includes turning California Scremin’ into The Incredicoaster, transforming Mickey’s Fun Wheel into the Pixar Pal-a-Round, and more.
- Not to be left out of the Pixar fun, Walt Disney World will celebrate the opening of Incredibles 2 during an Incredible Summer. The event officially kicks off May 25th with additional offerings coming further into summer.
- Of course, Walt Disney World is also gaining a Pixar-themed land next month as Toy Story Land debuts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The land will take guests into Andy’s backyard to enjoy some of his playsets including Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers. Additionally, the extremely popular Toy Story Mania will open a new entrance that will be incorporated into the land.
- If you can’t get enough Incredibles, you can now catch a sneak peek of Incredibles 2 at both Disney California Adventure and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. As part of this preview, you’ll get to check out the first 10 minutes of the highly anticipated sequel. To see the rest, you’ll have to wait until Incredibles 2 zooms into theatres June 15th.