The Incredicoaster is about to make its debut at Disney California Adventure, and fans can’t wait. The thrill ride is taking over former roller coaster, California Screamin’ with its Pixar upgrade. Just today, the Disney Parks Blog shared a sneak peek photo of the ride vehicles. Take a look:
What we know:
- The roller coaster will feature the heroic Parr family throughout the ride as guests experience this thrilling adventure.
- Incredicoaster will be the longest (almost 1 1/8 miles) and fastest roller coaster at the Disneyland Resort.
- This past December, Disney released a quick video of the Imagineers who redesigned the coaster. Listen as the creative minds behind Incredicoaster talk about the exciting changes coming to the ride:
- After months of refurbishment, Paradise Pier will reopen on June 23rd with a new name and theme: Pixar Pier.
- Pixar Pier will feature elements from the studio’s greatest stories including: Toy Story, Inside Out, Monsters Inc., WALL-E, A Bug’s Life and of course Incredibles.
- Guests visiting during the grand opening of Pixar Pier will also be able to enjoy Pixar Fest.
- The Blue Sky Cellar has opened as a preview center for Pixar Pier. Guests will enjoy this interactive sneak peek at the upcoming attractions and decorations, including a working model Incredicoaser they can operate!
- The former Cove Bar will reopen along with Pixar Pier as the Lamplight Lounge.
ICYMI—More Incredibles fun:
- Incredibles 2 will arrive in theaters on June 15th. The latest trailer explores more of Elastigirl on her first solo mission in years and it’s pretty exciting.
- Our own Alex visited Pixar and shares his experience and interviews from this recent trip to the Emeryville campus.
- Last week, Entertainment Weekly shared an exclusive first look at Incredibles 2. Their story introduces readers to the new sibling duo, Winston and Evelyn Deavor who want to bring Supers out of hiding.
- shopDisney released an amazing assortment of Incredibles 2 merchandise just in time for the movie.