View Update Details (Last Update: 3/8/2018)
3/9/2018: Added descriptions and photos to “Culinary Treats”
3/8/2018: Added Pixar Fest TV Spot
3/5/2018: Added “Paint the Night” Parade Dining Packages
Get ready for a joyous celebration of friendship that reaches to infinity and beyond! Starting on April 13th, 2018 and lasting through September 3rd, all of the wonderful characters from Pixar’s fabulous films come together in the spirit of loyalty and camaraderie that will have guests of all ages saying “you’ve got a friend in me.”
Pixar Fest is open to all guests with valid park admission. Select entertainment may only be offered at one park. Guests wishing to experience all of Pixar Fest will need to have a park-hopper ticket or plan to visit each park on separate days.
Pixar Play Parade
From the moment guests see the iconic lamp Luxo, they’ll know they’re in for a treat! It’s the perfect beginning to this special parade that will travel the streets of Disneyland. Featuring characters from Up and Inside Out, this promises to be a parade that will delight all.
Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular
Nighttime at Disneyland is truly magical, and this special show is no exception. Watch as the iconic stories of friendship are told through projections on Sleeping Beauty Castle, water screens on the Rivers of America, the “it’s a small world” facade, and on buildings along Main Street U.S.A.
Disney California Adventure Park
Pixar Shorts Film Festival
Guests visiting Disney California Adventure can stop by the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land and enjoy screenings of favorite Pixar Shorts including, Lava and For the Birds.
Paint the Night Parade
When can we do this again? This April! That’s right, this nighttime parade spectacular is returning to the resort, this time across the esplanade at Disney California Adventure. Join a collection of characters from Pixar favorites including, Toy Story, Cars, Monsters Inc., and more!
Music and More
The Paradise Gardens area will be home to a special Pixar-themed music group ready to entertain guests during this festival. This is also the perfect place to meet Pixar characters, collect autographs, and take pictures. Young children will also have the opportunity to participate in crafts and other fun activities during their visit.
Guests purchasing select dining packages at both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure will enjoy reserved space in exclusive viewing areas for the Pixar Play Parade (Disneyland) and the Paint the Night Parade (Disney California Adventure).
These packages will include a delicious meal and voucher for reserved viewing
- Carthay Circle Restaurant and
- Wine Country Trattoria
Guests can enjoy a stunning view of the parade while feasting on delicious treats. Reception guests will also get to take home a box of tasty truffles.
- Sonoma Terrace
Pixar Play Parade
Dining packages will include a meal prior to the parade and FastPass vouchers for reserved viewing areas. Reservations for this dining package will open early March.
- Plaza Inn
Feast on delicious treats inspired by the movies and characters that make up the Pixar family. Here are some of the items that will be available:
- Fried-ricksen Bologna Sandwich – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- Fredrickson TV Diner – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- “Up” Merit Badge Éclair – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland park
- “Up”-Tart – Nutella Pop Tart Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons – Cappuccino Cart, Disneyland park
- Boot Beer Root Beer Float served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream) – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle) – Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Churro – Tomorrowland, Disneyland park