View Update Details (Last Update: 4/16/2018)
4/16/2018: Added Links to full articles, added photo galleries
4/12/2018: Added Link to “Pixar Play” Parade Dining Package, added additional food pictures
4/10/2018: Added Annual Passholder Perks
3/9/2018: Added descriptions and photos to “Culinary Treats”
3/8/2018: Added Pixar Fest TV Spot
3/5/2018: Added “Paint the Night” Parade Dining Packages
Get ready for a joyous celebration of friendship that reaches to infinity and beyond! Starting on April 13th, 2018 and lasting through September 3rd, all of the wonderful characters from Pixar’s fabulous films come together in the spirit of loyalty and camaraderie that will have guests of all ages saying “you’ve got a friend in me.”
Time Left to Experience
Pixar Fest is open to all guests with valid park admission. Select entertainment may only be offered at one park. Guests wishing to experience all of Pixar Fest will need to have a park-hopper ticket or plan to visit each park on separate days.
Pixar Play Parade
From the moment guests see the iconic lamp Luxo, they’ll know they’re in for a treat! It’s the perfect beginning to this special parade that will travel the streets of Disneyland. Featuring characters from Up and Inside Out, this promises to be a parade that will delight all.
Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular
Nighttime at Disneyland is truly magical, and this special show is no exception. Watch as the iconic stories of friendship are told through projections on Sleeping Beauty Castle, water screens on the Rivers of America, the “it’s a small world” facade, and on buildings along Main Street U.S.A.
Disney California Adventure Park
Pixar Shorts Film Festival
Guests visiting Disney California Adventure can stop by the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land and enjoy screenings of favorite Pixar Shorts including, Lava and For the Birds.
Paint the Night Parade
When can we do this again? This April! That’s right, this nighttime parade spectacular is returning to the resort, this time across the esplanade at Disney California Adventure. Join a collection of characters from Pixar favorites including, Toy Story, Cars, Monsters Inc., and more!
Music and More
The Paradise Gardens area will be home to a special Pixar-themed music group ready to entertain guests during this festival. This is also the perfect place to meet Pixar characters, collect autographs, and take pictures. Young children will also have the opportunity to participate in crafts and other fun activities during their visit.
Blue Sky Cellar Preview Center
The Blue Sky Cellar has opened once again this time to give guests a special preview of Pixar Pier before it opens on June 23rd. The preview center is full of concept art and even includes a mini working replica of the Incredicoaster!
Guests purchasing select dining packages at both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure will enjoy reserved space in exclusive viewing areas for the Pixar Play Parade (Disneyland) and the Paint the Night Parade (Disney California Adventure).
These packages will include a delicious meal and voucher for reserved viewing
- Carthay Circle Restaurant and
- Wine Country Trattoria
Guests can enjoy a stunning view of the parade while feasting on delicious treats. Reception guests will also get to take home a box of tasty truffles.
- Sonoma Terrace
Dining packages will include a meal prior to the parade and FastPass vouchers for reserved viewing areas.
- Plaza Inn
Exclusive Pixar Fest Merchandise
This year’s first ever Pixar Fest highlights the importance of friendship with fantastically themed clothing, accessories, and collectable items. Much of the unique merchandise can be found at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure. Check out the full gallery of items available at Knick’s Knacks and stay tuned for updates regarding all of the exciting events taking place during Pixar Fest.
Feast on delicious treats inspired by the movies and characters that make up the Pixar family. Here are some of the items that will be available:
- Fried-ricksen Bologna Sandwich – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- Pork Chop TV Diner – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- “Up” Merit Badge Éclair – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland park
- “Up”-Tart – Nutella Pop Tart Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons – Cappuccino Cart, Disneyland park
- Boot Beer Root Beer Float served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream) – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle) – Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Churro – Tomorrowland, Disneyland park
- Cheeseburger Pizza (ketchup, yellow mustard, pizza sauce, sesame seed crust, topped with American and Cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, diced tomatoes, slider patties, house-made burger sauce, and pickles) — Tomorrowland, Disneyland park
- Alien Macarons — Tomorrowland, Disneyland park
- Coco Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce) – Frontierland, Disneyland park
- Al Pastor Huarache (Refried beans, al pastor-marinated pork, pineapple slaw, pasilla pepper crema, Mexican crema, and queso fresco, served with pickled carrots and fried serrano chili) —Frontierland, Disneyland
- Yucatan-Inspired Vaporcitos (chicken tamales steamed in banana leaves with ranchero salsa, golden rice, and black beans) — Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Mole Verde con Pollo (herb-braised chicken with golden rice, black beans, and corn tortillas) — Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Tortitas de Papa con Queso (crispy potato cakes with Oaxaca Cheese, ranchero salsa, golden rice, and pickled onion salad) — Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Tacos de Estilo Callejero (trio of sirloin beef tacos with pickled vegetables, golden rice, and black beans) — Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Ensalada de Frutas (jicama, watermelon, cucumber, pineapple, and mango with chili-lime salt and chamoy) — Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Tres Leches Parfait (rum and vanilla bean Chantilly, Dulce de Leche, garnished with a chocolate disc featuring Dante) — Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Agua de Jamaica Slush — Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Mexican Hot Chocolate — Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Pixar Lemon-Raspberry Cake — Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Mike Wazowski Bread – Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure park
- Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket – All Disneyland Resort popcorn carts
- Chilled Noodle Salad (iridescent noodles, herbaceous preserved plants, sweet and spicy vinaigrette, crushed and toasted peanuts, mint, Thai basil, shredded daikon, and carrots — Pacific Wharf, Disney California Adventure
- Mike Wazowski Sipper – Disney California Adventure park quick-service restaurants
- Mint Chip Shake — Hollywood Land, Disney California Adventure
- Cafe Orleans Three-Course Meal (specialty cheese flight with three cheeses, dried fruit, and honeycomb; Shrimp Ratatouille Byaldi layered with roasted zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, and tomato; Berry-Stuffed Beignets à la Mode served with a sweet brie drizzle and mascarpone) — New Orleans Square, Disneyland
- “Choose Your Racer” Churros (three colored sugars to choose from yellow for Cruz, red for Lightning McQueen and blue for Storm) — Cars Land, Disney California Adventure
- Habanero Meatball Cone (turkey meatballs in habanero derby sauce with a cheese crisp and spiral pasta “smoke stacks”) —Cars Land, Disney California Adventure
Annual Passholder Perks
Annual Passholders have the unique opportunity to enjoy special little bonuses from Disney during Pixar Fest. Starting April 13th —June 8th Annual Passholders will have access to Pixar Themed goodies at the AP Corner in Paradise Gardens. Themes will change every 2 weeks. Passholders will need to show their Annual Passport to take advantage of these special limited-time offers:
Take home different Pixar-themed removable decals every 2 weeks—one for you and one for a friend! (While supplies last.)
Themed Photo Location
Create one-of-a-kind memories by posing against a background that adds the most Pixar-perfect touch to your pics.
Disneyana, Kingswell Camera Shop, and Knick’s Knacks are the shops to stop at for Annual Passholder and Pixar themed merchandise. Camp shirts, character tees, drinkware, Dooney & Bourke purses and of course, limited-edition pins will all be available. Also, new pin designs will be released each month (release dates for items vary. Available while supplies last).
Refillable Passholder Popcorn Bucket
Commemorative 2018 Pixar Fest popcorn buckets purchased between April 24 and May 24 are eligible for $1 refills through June 21, 2018. (While supplies last.)