Disney XD has announced that Season 2 of Marvel’s Spider-Man will begin with back-to-back episodes on Monday, June 18 on Disney XD, DisneyNOW, and Disney XD VOD at 6:30 ET/PT. Following the premiere, new episodes will debut every Monday through August.
Season 2 Synopsis:
The second season finds Peter Parker in his “sophomore year,” as he’s no longer an inexperienced new superhero nor a brand new student, at the intimidating Horizon High. However, his foes are also no longer inexperienced and his ever-growing Rogue’s Gallery is focused on taking Spider-Man down. Picking up where season one left off, the stakes are much higher in Peter’s personal life and Spider-Man’s Super Hero life. He also must learn how to balance working at “The Daily Bugle” to afford tuition at the prestigious Horizon High while surviving Doc Ock’s series of obstacles in an attempt to get rid of Spider-Man once and for all. The action-packed season will continue to touch on Spidey’s relatable themes, including friendship, loyalty and heroism while staying true to its signature sense of comedy.
- Robbie Daymond (“Bread Winners,” “Get Blake”) as Spider-Man
- Scott Menville (“Teen Titans,” “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”) as Doctor Octopus
- Nadji Jeter (“Jessie,” “Kirby Buckets”) as Miles Morales
- Melanie Minichino (“Blaze and the Monster Machine,” “Mr. Peabody and Sherman”) as Anya Corazon
- Laura Bailey (“DragonBall Z,” “Marvel’s Avengers Assemble”) as Gwen Stacy
- Max Mittleman (“One-Punch Man,” “Transformers: Robots in Disguise”) as Harry Osborn
- Fred Tatasciore (“Marvel’s Avengers Assemble,” “Marvel’s Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.”) as Max Modell
- Nancy Linari (“The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest,” “The Addams Family”) as Aunt May
- Patton Oswalt (“Ratatouille,” “Pickle and Peanut”) as Uncle Ben
- Alastair Duncan (“The Batman,” “Final Fantasy XIV”) as Vulture
- Bob Joles (“SpongeBob SquarePants,” “Puss in Boots”) as J. Jonah Jameson.