Yesterday, Radio Disney announced that singer-songwriter Anne-Marie will be joining Next Big Thing (NBT) as a featured artist. NBT is a multi-platform program that highlights breakout artists and the fantastical journeys where their careers take them.
- Five-time BRIT Award nominee, Anne-Marie will be featured in a series of exclusive NBT videos on Radio Disney, Disney Channel, the Radio Disney app, the DisneyNOW app and social media platforms.
- Later this month, she’ll stop by the Radio Disney studio to share her excitement about being named the NBT featured artist. Radio Disney will also go behind-the-scenes with Anne-Marie as she performs a sold-out solo show at The Roxy Theatre on August 20.
More about Anne-Marie:
- The multi-platinum singer-songwriter’s latest single co-written with Ed Sheeran, “2002,” is making its way up the charts landing on Radio Disney’s Top 30 for 10 weeks – peaking at No. 3.
- Anne-Marie’s collaboration with Marshmello on the hit song “FRIENDS” rose to No. 11 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, No. 1 on the Radio Disney charts and stayed on Radio Disney’s Top 30 for 18 weeks.
- Anne-Marie will be opening for Ed Sheeran on his North American Tour that kicks off at the Rose Bowl on August 18 as well as headlining shows through September.
- Her first full-length album, “Speak Your Mind,” already stands out as the biggest-selling UK debut of 2018.
Radio Disney’s NBT:
- Radio Disney’s NBT program illustrates how the network is delivering on its commitment to identify and nurture emerging talent while providing them with a platform to help boost their careers. Anne-Marie joins an impressive roster of NBT alumni who have quickly grown to be some of today’s biggest artists, including:
- Shawn Mendes
- Camila Cabello and Fifth Harmony
- Kelsea Ballerini
- Alessia Cara
- Sofia Carson
- Becky G
- Temecula Road
- Why Don’t We