ABC has announced renewals for their Sunday Fun and Games shows: Celebrity Family Feud, To Tell the Truth, and $100,000 Pyramid.
- As Deadline reports, the alphabet network has ordered another season of each of the three shows, which have collectively aired as a Sunday night block during the summer season.
- The renewal means Celebrity Family Feud will be headed to a fifth season while To Tell the Truth and $100,000 Pyramid will be in for their fourth seasons.
- Celebrity Family Feud, as the name implies, features various actors, artists, and other famous folk participating in the classic game show alongside their families
- That show is hosted by Steve Harvey, who also hosts the syndicated version of Family Feud.
- Meanwhile, To Tell the Truth — hosted by Anthony Anderson of black-ish fame, challenges celebrity panelists to determine which of three contestants is actually who they say they are.
- Finally, Michael Strahan hosts $100,000 Pyramid where contestants team up with celebs with the hopes of making it to the pyramid round.
- Deadline notes that ABC has been the top broadcaster among Adults 18-49 on each week the Sunday Fun and Games block has aired this summer.