Earlier today, digital trading platform, Quidd, launched the first round of their limited edition Disney stickers, trading cards and 3D Disney Tsum Tsums on their marketplace. These special items are available now to purchase and trade through their free app.
- Digital marketplace app, Quidd has released their first wave of limited edition Disney themed stickers, trading cards and 3D Tusm Tsums. Items in this first release are available now for purchase, trade, and display on iOS and Android devices.
- Some of the characters available include:
- Disney•Pixar Toy Story
- Gravity Falls
- Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse and more
- The art comes from Disney Publishing Worldwide’s artists, illustrators, and legendary art library.The first edition of Disney releases are available today in the Quidd App.
What they’re saying:
- Michael Bramlage, co-founder and CEO: “There’s no more pre-eminent and trusted media brand in the world and we couldn’t be more excited to bring the amazing world of Disney to our fast-growing community.”
- Michael Bramlage: “Seventy-five percent of our customers are Generation Z and Millennial. With the introduction of Disney, we expect to take this activity even further into the mainstream.”
- Founded in 2015, Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading, and displaying premium, officially-licensed limited-edition digital stickers, trading cards, and 3D toys.
- Available for free on iOS and Android devices, the Quidd app enables fans to buy, own, and use digital stickers, GIFs, cards and toys, to express their fandoms, construct their identities, and have more fun with their favorite things.
- The best names in entertainment, including Marvel, Hasbro, Game Of Thrones, Sanrio, Rick And Morty, Michael Jackson, Major League Baseball and more, are using the Quidd platform to reach new audiences and build new businesses.