Disneyland Paris cast members are about to get new name tags that feature Mickey and Minnie in front of Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant (Sleeping Beauty Castle). As the celebrations for the 25th Anniversary come to an end, a new name tag created especially for Disneyland Paris will be worn by all cast members starting on September 10th.
- All cast members wear different costumes based on their roles, but the one thing that’s the same for everyone, is the name tag.
- The distinct Disney shaped name tag has been worn by cast members for years, and now that Disneyland Paris’ 25th anniversary celebration is coming to an end, a new design is about to debut.
- Starting on September 10th, guests visiting Disneyland Paris Resort will see the new cast member name tag that features Mickey and Minnie.
- At Disneyland Paris, the Plastic Shop workshop has been producing these badges since 1991.
- Many thousands are produced each year, taking into account new seasons and celebrations. These special name badges also represent the incredible diversity of cast members of the company.
- Since 1991, more than a million name tags have been produced in almost 40 different styles!