Disney has released the final trailer for The Nutcracker and the Four Realms giving audiences one more look at the magical world before the film arrives in theaters this November.
More about The Nutcracker and the Four Realms:
- The film stars:
- Keira Knightley as Sugar Plum Fairy
- Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Helen Mirren as Mother Ginger
- Eugenio Derbez as Hawthorn
- Richard E. Grant as Shiver
- Misty Copeland as The Ballerina
- Miranda Hart as Dew Drop Fairy
- Jack Whitehall as Harlequin
- Jayden Fowora-Knight as Philip
- Ellie Bamber as Louise
- Entertainment Weekly shared a first look at the designing and building of each realm and how they fit into the overall story. From sets made of real candy to hundreds of fresh flowers used to enhance authenticity, there’s plenty of magic to bring this story to life.
- Guests visiting Disney Parks this fall will soon have a chance to catch a sneak peek of the film before it’s official debut. Disney California Adventure and Disney’s Hollywood Studios will host the special short previews in the coming weeks.
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms will debut in theaters nationwide on November 2, 2018.