Before Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms opens in theatres on November 2nd, Disney Parks guests will be able to catch a sneak peek of the film.
- As has become the common practice in recent years, we can now report that the Disney Parks will present a special 12-minute sneak peek of The Nutcracker and the Four Realms to theme park visitors.
- These previews will debut at the Walt Disney Presents theater at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as well as at the Sunset Showcase Theater at Disney’s California Adventure.
- These previews will pop up in Disney Parks beginning October 5.
- Mackenzie Foy, who plays Clara in the film, shared a special message regarding these previews:
- Just a few weeks ago, Entertainment Weekly shared a first look at the beautiful worlds that were created for this film. Production designer, Guy Hendrix Dyas, used as many physical sets and items as possible to bring the Four Realms to life. However, that wasn’t the only challenge. To add another layer of authenticity, he only wanted to use items that were available when the original story was written.
- Earlier this year, two new posters debuted. One shows Clara outside of the palace, and the other features different characters—some from the Four Realms.
Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms arrives in theatres November 2nd.