Fans of The View no longer have to worry about missing a single episode because they aren’t home when it airs. This morning, ABC announced that each weekday show of The View would now be available in another format: podcasts.
- In an announcement made on today’s live broadcast, “The View” revealed that each episode of the morning talk show will now be available as a podcast starting today.
- Listeners can now stay up to date with the topics and discussion of the day with hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, Meghan McCain and Abby Huntsman.
- Covering everything from hot topics, headline-making conversations, and politics, to pop culture, celebrity guests and newsmakers, fans can listen to the–sometimes heated–exchanges while on-the-go.
- Each new show will be available by 4 pm ET on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Spotify, Stitcher and the ABC News app.
What they’re saying:
- Brian Teta, executive producer: “Making The View available as a podcast is an exciting way to reach both current and new audiences. Season 22 is filled with an incredible lineup of guests, and we are looking forward to listeners to be able to access The View and catch up on Hot Topics wherever their busy lives take them.”
- Steve Jones, vice president and general manager, ABC Radio: The View is a welcome addition to ABC Radio’s expanding podcast collection. There is an amazing season ahead and we think podcast listeners will enjoy the incredible guest lineup and conversations to come.”
September guests on The View:
- Special guest stopping by to join in the daily discussion include:
- Omarosa Manigault Newman
- Senator Charles Schumer
- Stormy Daniels
- Kristen Bell
- America Ferrera,
- Ricky Gervais
- Taraji P. Henson
- Mariska Hargitay
- Terri, Bindi and Robert Irwin
- Michael Moore
- Emma Thompson
- Sally Field
- Jane Fonda