Visitors of Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World have received messages via the Walt Disney World mobile app offering the opportunity to provide feedback on the park during their visit.
- The message in the app reads:
- “Welcome to Disney’s Hollywood Studios! During your visit, our Cast Members will strive to provide you with extraordinary service. An email has been sent to you offering the opportunity to share feedback or request assistance today during your Park visit. We look forward to hearing from you.”
- The message comes from Disney’s Hollywood Studios Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Guests who receive the message will also receive an email, to which they can reply with any feedback they wish to provide.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- Ralph and Venellope von Schweetz will be returning to Disney parks this fall to meet and greet with guests In celebration of the upcoming theatrical release of Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Four new Disney Parks Spirit Jerseys have recently made their way into the World of Disney stores at Downtown Disney and Disney Springs, and now these bright tops have finally arrived on shopDisney.
- The Disney Parks Blog announced “Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party!,” a new exclusive party offering for guests during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Disney has announced some of the delightful delicacies that will be available at the Holiday Kitchens around World Showcase during the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.
- Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios will soon be able to access the parking lot through a new entrance starting on November 8.