Freeform’s “25 Days of Christmas” will kick off four fabulous weeks of holiday programing beginning on December 1st. Along with featuring beloved holiday classics, Freeform will also air original movies, Life-Size 2, and No Sleep ‘Til Christmas, along with holiday specials
- Freeform’s “25 Days of Christmas” will begin on December 1and run through December 25.
- Today, the network released trailers for their upcoming original movies Life-Size 2 and No Sleep Til Christmas.
- Along with these trailers, Freeform also shared new clips and photos from their holiday specials including:
- Pop Up Santa Holiday Special
- Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings: Holiday Magic
- A sneak peek at Freeform Santa gearing up for the holidays
- And just to make things a little more magical, Freeform will also present a “25 Days of Gifts” sweepstakes with daily prizes for viewers to win. Fans will also have a chance to win a trip for four to Walt Disney World.
What they’re saying:
- Karey Burke, executive vice president, Programming and Development, Freeform: “At Freeform, we super-serve an audience of young adults who are coming in droves to watch our original films and specials and we are so incredibly proud to be the No. 1 media brand for millennials over the holidays, solidifying Freeform as the ultimate Christmas destination.”
Grace Manning (Francia Raisa) is the 20-something CEO of Marathon Toys, a huge toy company started by her mother that is most famous for manufacturing the iconic Eve doll. Grace is also in the middle of her quarter-life crisis, realizing she is in over her head as CEO. To make matters worse, her wild-child ways are causing the company’s stock to plummet. With the help of her young next-door neighbor, Grace’s old Eve doll (Tyra Banks) magically awakens to help get Grace back on track and give her the confidence to be the woman and leader Eve knows Grace can be.
Life-Size 2 premieres Sunday, December 2, at 9:00-11:00 pm. EST/PST.
Pop Up Santa Holiday Special
For the first time ever as a 90-minute holiday special, Freeform’s Pop Up Santa Holiday Special has teamed up with sponsors to celebrate the spirit of the season through heartwarming moments including a home giveaway, a surprise baby shower at a military base, a family reunion of epic proportions, a celebration for two very special children at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and more. Hosted by Stephen “tWitch” Boss and Allison Holker, the special follows celebrity guests including ballerina Misty Copeland, former NFL athlete DeMarco Murray, “The Fosters’” Sherri Saum, Tommy Martinez from new Freeform drama Good Trouble, a special Marvel guest and, of course, Freeform Santa as they team up with Freeform to spread holiday cheer.
The Pop Up Santa Holiday Special airs on Monday, December 3, at 9:30-11:00 pm. EST/PST.
Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings: Holiday Magic
Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings: Holiday Magic is back with an all-new installment once again hosted by Stephen “tWitch” Boss and Allison Holker. This year’s stunning and romantic weddings at Walt Disney World Resort will feature a spectacular “Mary Poppins Returns” theme and a special performance by country music superstar Martina McBride.
This year’s wedding magic premieres on Saturday, December 8, at 8:00-9:00 pm. EST/PST.
No Sleep ‘Til Christmas
An unexpected and whimsical holiday romantic-comedy about two insomniac strangers plagued by exhaustion. Lizzie (Odette Annable) is a high-end event planner preparing for her own life’s biggest event – her wedding. She lies awake nightly while her devoted fiancé Josh (Charles Michael Davis) rests peacefully, unaware of how to solve her issue. When a sleep-deprived incident causes her to run into Billy (Dave Annable), a low-key bartender who is just as sleepless and frustrated as she is, they discover that they can only fall asleep while next to each other. What seems like an odd coincidence, and frankly a disruption to their lives, might be more meaningful than they’d like to admit.
No Sleep ‘Til Christmas premieres Monday, December 10, at 9:00-11:00 pm. EST/PST on Freeform.
The Truth About Christmas
Kali Hawk (“New Girl”) stars as Jillian, a successful political consultant confident in her ability to put a spin on anything, whose next big project is the upcoming mayoral campaign for her boyfriend George (Damon Dayoub, Freeform’s Stitchers). On the way to meet George’s family for the first time during the holidays, an unusual confrontation with a toy store Santa results in a drastic change in Jillian where she can’t stop herself from wildly spilling the truth. Ali Ghandour (Freeform’s Alone Together) co-stars as George’s brother Blake, who believes you should always be true to yourself but thinks Jillian just might be losing it. Jillian must find a way to make it stop before her holidays, her job and her relationship are ruined.
Freeform’s The Truth About Christmas premieres Sunday, November 25 at 9:00-11:00 pm. EST/PST.
Freeform Santa Puts the Holla in Holidays
Freeform is bringing a little spice to the holidays this year with Freeform Santa (portrayed by Shadowhunters star Isaiah Mustafa) through a series of cheeky on-air spots and his very own social handle now until December 25. Unlike Santa Claus, Freeform Santa brews his own peppermint kombucha and puts the “holla” in the holidays. Viewers can follow him on Twitter (@FreeformSanta) for all of the updates.
Starting November 15, fans can chat with Freeform Santa by visiting Facebook.com/25DaysofChristmas. Users will have the opportunity to slide into Freeform Santa’s DMs and chat with him in real time – and maybe even ask if they’re on his naughty or nice list. Trust us; it’s the best gift you’ll get all year.
“25 Days of Gifts” Holiday Sweepstakes Giveaway:
- Starting December 1 thru December 25, viewers can go to Freeform.com to enter to win daily prizes as part of the networks “25 Days of Gifts” sweepstakes. Prizes include:
- An original “Eve” doll from Life-Size 2 with a signed script
- Two tickets to Frozen on Broadway
- Much more!
- For each daily entry, registered users will also be entered to win the grand prize of $25,000 and a trip for four to the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, and other prizes courtesy of Huggies Diapers and Wipes.