Disneyland Paris Resort has so much to offer guests all year long. Aside from in-Park events and activities, Disneyland Paris’ shopping and entertainment district, Disney Village has announced their program lineup for 2019.
- Disney Village will be offering guests a variety of fun programs throughout the year, from weeklong festivals to weekend celebrations, guests will discover plenty of entertainment that will the whole family will love.
- This week, Disney provided a preview of the confirmed event dates coming in 2019:
- Joyeux Noel / Merry Christmas: December 22, 2018 to January, 6 2019
- Week-end Blues: February 22 and 23
- Week-end St David Fête Galloise / St David Welsh Weekend: March 8 and 9
- Fête de la St Patrick / St Patrick’s Day: March 17
- Fête de la Country / Country & Western Jamboree: April 12 and 13
- Joyeuses Pâques / Happy Easter: April 21 and 22
- Célébrons la Nouvelle Orléans / New Orleans Celebrations!: May 17 and 18
- Fêtons la Musique / It’s Music Time: June 21
- Jungle Festival (temporary name): June 29 to September 22
- Festival Rock’n Roll: September 6 to 8
- 2019 promises to be an exciting year and guests visiting the Resort and Parks at Disneyland Paris will not want to miss the additional activities at Disney Village.
More Disneyland Paris Fun:
- Earlier this year, Laughing Place has the incredible fortune to spend a day at the Resort to celebrate 90 Years of Magic with Mickey! Check out Bekah’s recap of the day’s events.
- Now through January 6, 2019, guests can celebrate the magic of the holidays at both Parc Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios Park. From Christmas tree lighting to big band music to Minnie Mouse planning a surprise for Mickey, each day offers new an unexpected surprises that will make this holiday one to treasure.
- Next summer, guests will have a swinging good time with Baloo, Simba, Timon, Pumbaa and their friends The Festival of the Lion King and Jungle.